Twitter

Friday, October 21, 2011

Steve Jobs and the Portal to the Invisible - Esquire

Steve Jobs and the Portal to the Invisible - Esquire: "
http://www.esquire.com/features/75-most-influential/steve-jobs-1008"

This article was amazingly written, but sometimes I wonder about the god-like qualities that people attribute to others. No doubt about it Steve Jobs was a very talented creator, but at certain points in this article I would have thought the author was talking about Moses leading his people to the promise land. Again I'll say this was a great read, I just hope people don't read too much into it. Aside from that I love the technology that Mr. Jobs produced and I am sure in the future both far and near, we will long for his creative genius. The Lord made us all unique and special, Steve Jobs tapped into his God given talent and let his imagination soar like eagles.

No comments:

Post a Comment