Twitter

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Hi I'm New Here

I've posted some notes from my bible http://www.youversion.com/users/PrincessNhisKngdm/notes , to get me started, hope you enjoy them if you read them.

I'm in week 8 of my accelerated classes! Which is exciting and daunting at the same time, because while this does mean it's almost over, it also means finals, oh and a new term immediately following.  However I'm hanging on to an A by the skin of my teeth, and I think I will be crushed if I don't finish strong, so what do I do procrastinate and not study! Right! Sometimes I wonder does my brain somehow think that if I don't do the work it will just disappear?  Not so sure that I'm as smart as everyone thinks I am. Anywho, my classes this term were kind of great, both of them are psychology classes one called Lifespan Development and the other is Substance Abuse.  They were extremely interesting and I learned more than I ever wanted to know about drugs, but I'm glad I know I feel more aware, I think my view on who did what drugs was very narrow, so now I have a broader more realistic view.  The papers in the other class was actually the best part, I wrote a paper on ADHD, Parenting Incompetency, and a Male v. Female relationship differences, they all gave me an opportunity to dig deeper into the core of my subjects.  Well I guess I ought to get to studying, although I honestly doubt that that's what I'll actually end up doing, it never is . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment