Twitter

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Forgive Me - Notes - YouVersion.com

Forgive Me - Notes - YouVersion.com: "Matthew 18:21-22 NLT

Then Peter came to him and asked, “Lord, how often should I forgive someonet who sins against me? Seven times?” “No, not seven times,” Jesus replied, “but seventy times seven!t (Matthew 18:21, 22 NLT)

Have you ever hurt someone? Intentionally or unintentionally? Perhaps at the time you believed or felt they deserved it, or maybe you were overwhelmed with guilt at some point. Did you go to that person and ask for forgiveness? Was it given? How did you feel upon being granted or denied that forgiveness? I'm praying for a forgiving spirit in all my endeavors, that I may always find forgiveness given when I am in need. I pray also that we would all give love and forgiveness as freely as the Lord has given it to us. "

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment