Twitter

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Delivered, Rescued, Redeemed, Saved - Notes - YouVersion.com

Delivered, Rescued, Redeemed, Saved - Notes - YouVersion.com: "2 Timothy 4:18 NLT

Yes, and the Lord will deliver me from every evil attack and will bring me safely into his heavenly Kingdom. All glory to God forever and ever! Amen. (2 Timothy 4:18 NLT)

Deliver implies release of a person from confinement, temptation, slavery, or suffering.

Rescue implies freeing from imminent danger.

Redeem implies releasing from bondage.

Save further implies a preserving for continued existence.

Have you ever been delivered, rescued, redeemed, or saved? Let your heart praise his Holy name! Bless the Lord for his faithfulness, for his mercies and graces are unfailing, and his love is unconditional. Stumble and fall I do but my Lord never counts it against me, but pulls me up with a firm grasp to reassure me that in his love I am free!!"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment