Twitter

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Call Anytime - Notes - YouVersion.com

Call Anytime - Notes - YouVersion.com: "Psalm 91:14-15 NLT

The Lord says, “I will rescue those who love me. I will protect those who trust in my name. When they call on me, I will answer; I will be with them in trouble. I will rescue and honor them. (Psalm 91:14, 15 NLT)

When do you call on the Lord? Is it possibly after you've tried everything else? After we've tired and worn ourselves out, as a last resort we throw our hands up and cry out for the Father to help. Then God steps in shielding and strengthening, building and encouraging. As we feel the pressures that were mounting begin to recede, we wonder "God what took you so long?!" I think God would ask the same thing! The word tells us, he says "when you call", so when we get around to calling on him, he shows up. Let's rearrange our speed dial. He should be our first call in good times and bad."

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment