Twitter

Thursday, February 16, 2012

"I hate divorce," says the LORD God of Israel... "So guard yourself in your spirit, and do not break faith."Malachi 2:16

This is my verse of the day, I honestly hesitate to post it to my facebook page.  I think with all of the divorcees that I know it may be offensive.  However, I think we are all sinners anyway so there really isn't too much that should offend you if you recognize that we are saved only by the grace of God.  Surely you know that no sin is greater than the other, and that judging someone for their circumstance doesn't make your own circumstance any better. I don't like divorce either but I recognize it is a reality of the world we live in.  I pray that we work to heal those who would let us, and that we pray for those who will not.  And please keep me in prayer, I wrestle with my humanity and my flesh daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment